Our foundation was honored to speak at the VIP Reception in Covington, LA for the Swing Hard for Soldiers Event.
This intimate setting provided the opportunity to share all we’re doing with psilocybin research for those suffering from Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) and other mental health issues.
At the Tchefuncta Country Club, home to the Tommy Moore Memorial and Kelly Gibson Junior Golf Tour, our founders and vets were able to share personal stories.
In attendance were
- Kevin Quirk, Executive Director of Bonefrog Foundation
- Sergeant Daniel Smith 3/6 and 3/9 Marines. 4 Combat tours in Iraq and Afghan as a Sniper
- Staff Sergeant Joshua Wall 4th Brigade 10th Mountain. 3 combat tours to Afghanistan and Iraq as a Recon Scout Sniper
- Petty Officer 1st Class Benjamin Johnson SEAL Team 8. 56 Countries toured.
- Petty Officer 2nd Class Jordan Manickam SEAL Team 8 SDV Team 1, Navy Experimental Dive Unit, South America Deployment.